Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Finding The Universe.
2. The Competition is open worldwide to entrants over the age of 18, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Finding The Universe, or their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via sign up to the Finding the Universe newsletter.
5. The Competition starts and end date are in the newsletter details. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner can be found on this page
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winner will be chosen at random by software provided by Finding the Universe from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will deliver the prize to the winner. The winner shall be responsible for paying any necessary taxes in respect to the prize.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. By participating in this Competition, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days by e-mailing Finding the Universe
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This Competition is in no way sponsored or administered by any partners or brands who are providing the prizes.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Finding The Universe and not to any other party.
21. Void where prohibited.
22. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Finding the Universe and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.