The UK is Laurence's home country, and was our home base for over eight years while running the blog (and many more for Laurence before that!).
As you'd expect, we've written a lot of content about the UK, which we've divided between the parts we've explored the most.
We have some detailed UK itineraries to help you out with planning a trip, including:
- A two week UK road trip itinerary
- 10 days in the UK without a car
- A one week UK road trip itinerary
- A 5 day North Coast 500 itinerary
- A 3 day North East 250 itinerary
So you know what to bring, see our guide to what to pack for London and the UK at any time of year.
We also have lots of specific city and area guides you should check out, including;
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in Kensington
- Things to do in Stratford Upon Avon
- Things to do in Portsmouth
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Aberdeen
- Things to do in Loch Lomond
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
Otherwise, pick a region of the UK you want to explore for all our content, which includes many more city and area guides across the whole country!